Version 0.16.0 has been released. Pretty much fixes, no new features.
- Adding a license plate is now optional when adding a bike. This was always intended but the form would fail.
- Service and Mileage logs now properly process dates on the backend.
- Fixed an issue in iOS where the date picker simply didn’t work, at all.
- Removed the styling iOS applies to dropdowns.
- Checks for email addresses in use on sign up.
Update. Many of these points are fixed and will come out in the next release.
I wanted to provide an update inline:
- The timestamp doesn’t seem to be correct. I entered a log at 11:05pm ET but it entered it at 3:05pm
The actual problem here is slightly different. The time was stored in the DB as it was entered. It was displaying it differently due to a timezone issue. This has been fixed in production for now, but there are further improvements that will happen in app for the next release.
This has been fixed for the next release.
- Description text that are long look strange (maybe add nowrap and ellipses)
This has been fixed in the next release. The solution isn’t perfect and will require more work in the future. It’s better than what it is now though.
- You can’t currently enter multiple logs with the same milage (look at milage entry 77969 as an example)
This is also not really correct. The logs were entered and saved just fine. There was a bug with the display code so that only one log per a specific mileage was shown. This has been fixed for the next release.
- I’d like to have the logs page be the default page when clicking on my vehicle
The app settings page has been implemented. One of the new settings allows a user to set the default Bike View sub-page. This will be available in the next release.
Excited to try out the next release!